Randy E. Lewis has practiced in the private law sector for more than 11 years. His has tried several criminal and civil cases to successful verdict. His diverse experience includes successfully defending insureds for insurance giants Allstate, Liberty Mutual, Global Liberty of New York, and Nationwide; providing ethical, knowledgeable counsel at over four law firms; and serving as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Thomas F. Brogan, J.S.C. at the Passaic County Superior Court in Paterson, NJ. Admitted to the New Jersey and U.S. District Court of New Jersey bars in 2001 and 2003 respectively, Mr. Lewis brings a wealth of knowledge as proven in his successful track record.
Mr. Lewis obtained a Juris Doctor from the Syracuse University College of Law (2000), a Master's Degree in Information Resource Management from the Syracuse University School of Information Studies (2000) and a Bachelor's in Communication from Howard University where he graduated cum laude (1997).
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2003
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2000
- Syracuse University School of Information Studies
- Master’s Degree - 2000
- Major: Information Resource Management
- Howard University
- Bachelor’s in Communication - 1997
- Honors: cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Thomas F. Brogan, J.S.C., Passaic County Superior Court in Paterson, NJ, Judicial Law Clerk